Our company is a proud provider of the most advance technologies and effective solutions to maintain and protect aircrafts interior, exterior and mechanical requirements. We extend our service and provide Cabin Interior Cleaning Solutions, Aircraft Exterior Cleaning Solutions, Brightworks Solutions, Aircraft Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO) Parts Cleaning & Degreasing.
- Flat type abrasive component
- Highly effective but not too abrasive
- Results in highly polished surface, protects the surface from corrosion
- No sandwich corrosion, safe to use on glass and acrylic glass, high grade steel, magnesium, copper, titanium, cadmium, etc.
- Environmentally safe, does not contai extremely hazardous or toxic components
- Ideal for protective cleaning of aircrafts, landing grears, helicopters, land vehicles and sea vessels.
- Worker safe and easy to apply
Aviation APPROVALS: Boeing D6 17487; AS 1650; McDonnel Douglas CSD#1; AIRBUS & ASTM regulations; Clad 2024T3/7075T6 Aluminum, Cadmium Plated Steel, Stainless Steel, Plexiglass,Painted Surfaces.
Please refer to PTI and MSDS for additional information and safety instructions.
SPR 5 - DocumentsTechnical Information General Information
- Can be used on all surfaces painted or unpainted, cleans gently, protects and conserves at the same time
- Can be best used on aluminum and chromium plated surfaces, it maintains value and leaves a clean and shining surfaces
(Refer to MSD for additional information and safety instructions.)
- Removes jet blast carbon stains, oxidation, residue and soiling with ease.
- Safe to use on metals such as aluminum, chrome, copper, titanium and cadmium; glass, acrylic and other polymer surfaces, painted or unpainted.
- Does not contain extremely hazardous or toxic components, environmentally unrestricted.
- Well suited for cleaning and protective maintenance of gears, trucks, wheels, engines, etc.
Approvals: Conforms with commercial aviation requirements, AMS 1650 A, Douglas Mcdonnel CSD#1, astm F519, Boeing D6 17487
(Please refer to MSDS for additional information & Safety Instructions).
The ultimate long term protection for bare metal.
- Correct application of Xzilon Brightwork on leading edges increases laminar flow resulting in fuel savings.
- A pint contains enough xzilon material to cover 1600 square feet for one coating.
- One of the finest corrosion inhibitor.
- Reduces ongoing maintenance costs, resists salt water spray.
- Provide UV protection.
- Recommended for removing bugs, smudges, spotting and light carbon buildup on exterior surfaces.
- Highly recommended for post flight wipe down of leading edges and engine inlet debris.
XC11 Xzilon Spray & Shine - Documents
- Provides Glossy Finish
- Extends paint and exterior coating life
- Protects surface against harmful UV exposure
- Easy to apply, economical to use.