Portable water tanks accumulate naturally existing substances from the water, with deposits consisting of minerals interspersed with organic components, natural clouding substances and sediments. In order to avoid infectious germs forming in the water, it is mandatory to thoroughly disinfect the portable water tank on a regular basis. Carela Bio Plus is a technologically advanced and environmentally gentle disinfection agent for potable water tanks. It provides a rigorous cleaning solution that completely dissolves and removes the toughest of deposits leaving your portable water tank completely clean and disinfected in one working cycle.
- Water tight emitter assembled on stainless steel fitting or plate.
- Long emitter life - 16,000 lighthours
- Easy to install & maintain
AntiMicrobial UV LAMP - Documents
Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes hard non-porous surfaces in one step with no rinsing necessary.
- Hospital grade disinfectant
- Safe versatile & easy to use
- Disinfects hard surfaces
- Fast acting, kills mold, mildew, and fungi
- Eliminates unwanted odor
- Safe for food contact surfaces
- Safe for use on organics
- Eliminates the risk of chlorine use that produces dangerous levels of toxic chlorinated by-products
- Environmentally safe
- EPA registered germicide
Instructions for Use:
- Dissolve tablet in tap water according to concentration required to the disinfection solution.
- Give the solution 3 minutes activation period before using. The solution must be consumed within 8 hours.
- Use the solution by spraying or ULV Cold fogging.
- Aim the spray nozzle and/or the fogger nozzle directly to the target area to disinfect.
- Added volume of solution do not increase the potency of the disinfecant so do not repeat over the same area in every application to avoid wasting the disinfectant.
- Contact time is 7 - 8 minutes.
- No need to rinse.
|1 L||100 ppm||1 - tablet/1gm|
|10 L||200 ppm||20 - tablet/1gm|
|10L||500 ppm||50 - tablets/1gm|
|10 L||1000 ppm||100 - tablets/1gm; 5 - tablets/20gms|
|10 L||1000 ppm||100 gms (powder)|
Also available in: Pouch x 50, 500 (1mg Tab); Pouch x 25 (20mg Tab); Powder - Pouch 1Kg
(Pls. refer to PTI and MSDS for more information and safety instructions.)
BT7 - P20 - Documents
- 1-Step Cleaning & Disinfection Solution for Potable Water Tank Installations, Pipeline, & Heat Exchangers.
- With activated oxygen highly recommended for potable water tank cleaning.
- Dissolves and removes mineral deposits, carbonates & precipitates making water totally safe for human consumption.
- Proven safe & effective when applied to: Chlorine rubber, GRP, PVC, Fiberglass, Tiles, Epoxy resin painted surface, Cast & Concrete
- Leaves no residue.
- Easy & Economical to use.
Instructions for Use:
- Mix CARELA Bio 1 part to 30 parts CARELA Plus (1:5) solution.
- Dilution this solution with 5 parts H20.
- This solution must be used within 3 hours from constitution.
- Apply the solution by means of manual spray or motorized pressure spray at 1 ~ 2 bars flow force.
- Spray the solution directly to the surface to clean without repeating on the same area.
- After completing the application, leave the area for 15 - 20 minutes to allow CARELA Bio Plus to do its work of dissolving the biofilms and other bio-contaminants.
- Scrub off the bio-film and rinse thoroughly.
(Refer to Product Technical Information sheet & MSDS for additional information & safety instructions.)
- Efficient sterilizing system
- Completely waterproof protection class IP68
- Ideal for air cleaning devices, cooling towers, water wells, tanks, humidifiers, or ponds
- 12,000 hours high performance life span
- Easily installed, easily refitted.
- 30 mm Ø, L - 449 mm